Job Description for Sr. Business Development Manager
Are you interested in joining a culture where accountability, top performance, and teamwork are valued and rewarded?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit who can lead and motivate your team and carry out a strategic plan?
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, small business environment where you can be a complete self-starter with minimal red tape?
If so, Mosaic Global Transportation is a place you can excel and make a difference in the organization.
Mosaic Global Transportation is a leader incorporate transportation providing high-end, quality services to our corporate clients. We are looking for that particular person who wants a family-run, team-driven company that takes its core values seriously. We are committed to our vision of building the leading ground transportation company in the Bay Area and need committed people to achieve this goal as we grow rapidly through our contracts with tech companies in the Bay.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, motivated superstar to join our fast-growing business to expand our business growth through corporate accounts and the Hotel, Convention, University, and Travel vertical markets. This position reports to the Group Head of Global Sales, Marketing, and Client Services and is a leader of the organization. As a key contributor to our most critical business area, you will define and execute a strategic plan to bring quality services to our clients.
· Identify partnership opportunities
· Identify, evaluate ,negotiate, and close strategic deals.
· Drive relationship-building process at multiple levels
· Synthesize multiple sources of information to develop a coherent understanding of market opportunities, emerging customer needs, and the competitive landscape.
· Build and manage a process for effective partnership due diligence
· Work with our internal teams to ensure organizational understanding of partner requirements
· Participate in conferences, trade shows, and related field support activities, as required
· Develop sound and professional customer relationships; customer intimacy is a must.
· Manage higher-level negotiations, including bids and account-wide contracts.
· Develop excellent relationships with all clients to ensure that we are delivering outstanding service and retain all business.
· Spearhead contract renewals and all RFPs for new charter and shuttle opportunities.
· Strong client relationship abilities
· Entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Personable, positive, and strong leadership skills
· Strong computer literacy
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Ability to thrive in an environment that’s less structured than larger companies.
· B.S. Degree in Business Administration, or another related field.
· 8+ years of successful field business development experience in the transportation industry
· Creative problem-solving. Innovative thinking. Able to define a course of action and execute.
· Possess the ability to adapt to evolving sales responsibilities
· Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work cross-functionally with other teams
· Solid presentation skills and demonstrated experience of achieving or exceeding sales targets